Special Event Insurance Definition
Special Event Insurance can help protect your business from financial loss for short-term private and public events. Special event insurance is designed to protect your business against lawsuits, claims made related to bodily injury to others, and property damage to the premises.
Why Should You Consider a Special Event Policy
- You are the host or organizer of a special event and want to protect yourself and your business against unwanted outcomes.
- You are the host or organizer of a special event and want to protect your guests and your clients against unwanted outcomes.
- You are the host or organizer of a special event and want to protect the location of your event against damages.
- You want to ensure your business assets are protected for now and for the future.
- You want coverage that covers the specific aspects of your individual event including alcohol and food services, live performances, equipment and more.
What Standard Special Event Insurance Policies Cover
A Special Event Policy covers specific types of protections in addition to what your General Liability Insurance covers. Special Event Insurance covers:
Damages To The Location Where Your Special Event Is Being Hosted
Damages To Equipment You Use During The Event
Car Accidents That Result From A Guest Drinking
Accidents That Involve Guests Or Anyone Else Getting Hurt At Your Event
What Standard Special Event Insurance Policies Do Not Cover
Any Additional Cost That Exceeds Your Policy
The Right Insurance Policy Begins Here
Begin By Contacting An Agent.
To add this coverage, please get in contact with a Squier Insurance Agent. They will walk you through each step, making sure the coverage you select meets your needs. To begin, please choose one of the options below.
Contact Us Today
Speak with a Squier Insurance Agent to find the coverage you need.
Not Able To Call?
Begin by completing our online form. An agent will contact you as soon as possible.